Development Engineer (m/f)
Silex Inside with offices in Louvain-La-Neuve and Ghent, is a design center of excellence for embedded electronics. We are specialized in IP core development and sales for ICs and FPGA based platforms. The majority of the applications are in the fields of embedded security and video coding.
We are looking for a Development Engineer (m/f) to join the Ghent (Flanders) or Louvain-La-Neuve engineering team.
As a Development Engineer (m/f) you will be a key element of the project team. You will be in charge, based upon the customer requirements, of the development, the validation and the verification of complex digital designs.
You will be in charge or involved for the following tasks:
- To develop digital electronic hardware / products using latest FPGA and SoC technologies
- To design, develop, prototype, test and verify VHDL code for digital electronics
- To write test and verify embedded software code for various embedded processors and applications
- To develop and use software for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other designs
- To provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive member
- To work in a distributed & collaborative team
- To take initiative, to show creativity
- To collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
- Qualified as Master in Electronics or Computer Science or equivalent by experience
- Good knowledge of electronics and FPGA technologies
- Excellent knowledge and/or professional experience in HW and SW programming languages (VHDL, C/C++, ….)
- You have at least a limited but relevant experience in FPGA design
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Team player
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours and home working.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group – and hospitality insurance.
To Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org