Embedded Software Engineer – Belgium
Silex Insight is a recognized market-leading independent supplier of Security IP solutions for embedded systems, and custom OEM solutions for AV over IP/Video IP codec. Development take place at the headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Wallonia) and in Ghent (Flanders) Belgium.
We are looking for a Embedded Software Engineer to join the Ghent or Mont-Saint-Guibert engineering team.
As an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f) you will be a key element of the project team. You will be in charge, based upon the customer requirements, of the development, the validation and the verification of embedded software for complex digital designs.
You will be in charge or involved for the following tasks:
- To design the software architecture of embedded systems products and solutions.
- To design, develop, prototype, test and verify embedded software code for various embedded processors and applications.
- To develop and use necessary software for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other designs.
- To provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive member
- To work in a distributed & collaborative team.
- To take initiative, to show creativity.
- To collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
- Qualified as B.E / M.E in Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 2 year of experience in designing embedded software
- Good knowledge for embedded software development (Linux, RTOS, programming on ARM Cortex Mx or Ax)
- Excellent knowledge and professional experience in SW programming languages (C/C++, ….)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux development and Real Time operating systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Knowledge and or experience in data security and encryption.
- 2 years of post-degree relevant experience
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, group – and hospitality insurance.
To Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org