Field Application Engineering, Video Codec & AVoIP Solutions – China
We are looking for an experienced Field Application Engineering for the Video Codec & AVoIP Solutions, for our office in China (based in one of the following cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou, Nanjing)
About Silex Insight
Silex Insight is a recognized market-leading independent supplier of Security IP solutions for embedded systems and custom OEM solutions for AVoIP/Video IP codec. The security platforms and solutions from Silex Insight include flexible and high-performance crypto engines which are easy to integrate and an eSecure IP module that provides a complete security solution for all platforms. For custom OEM solutions for AVoIP/Video IP codec, Silex Insight provides high-end image and video compression solutions for distributing low latency, 4K HDR video over IP. Development take place at the headquarters near Brussels, Belgium.
What you will be doing:
- Key contact to customers for pre-sales and post-sales technical support
- Lead pre-sales technical discussion to determine the technical fit between customer’s requirement and Silex Insight’s product specifications
- Lead post-sales technical discussions to assist customers with integration
- Engage customers and develop a keen understanding of their challenges, objectives, and technical needs – and help to define highly valued solutions that meet these needs
- Be the trusted technical advisor for our customers
- Provide onsite support or online support to guide our customers through the integration
- Establish trusted relationships and communication channels with internal teams
- Work closely with the development team to improve product features or ease of use; may make small customizations (with support of engineering) at customer request
- Responsible for technical product collateral including datasheets, integrations guides, etc. in concertation with the FAE team
What we need to see:
- Master degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of video markets
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing environment without losing focus
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities, and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects
- Strong written and oral communications skills in English with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering
- Traveling up to 20% in China
What we offer:
- Full-time job
- A competitive compensation package.
- A challenging job in an international, innovative semiconductor IP company.
- An Innovative, thoughtful, and collaborative work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com