Field Application Engineer Security Products (m/f)
To extend our sales and to develop our strategies, we are currently looking for a FAE to strengthen the Embedded Security division.
You have a key role in achieving the company’s vision, strategy and targets.
The most important part in this role is to support potential and existing customers by maintaining the technical customer relationship and being the knowledge supplier to the customer regarding the Embedded Security IP products, solutions and related design services.
You have or will acquire a wide and deep knowledge of our embedded security products, the customer needs and his requirements in defined segments and products.
He/she will fulfill this role within a wide internal and external network, actively working in different teams according to the company’s processes and policies. The candidate will develop and maintain high levels of different technical, commercial, professional and personal skills as well as striving for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities FAE/support engineer
Your main responsibilities are:
- Handle pre-sales technical discussion of sales leads in order to define if the technical customer requirements can be achieved by using Silex Insight’s products.
- Deliver Pre-Sales & post-sales support
- Prepare customer implementation trials and deliveries
- Assisting sales/marketing on technical questions, and technical content for papers
- Integration support during customer FPGA or ASIC implementation
- Make small customizations to IP (with support of engineering) at customer request
- Responsible for technical product documentation
- Datasheet and Product sheet content writing together with sales/marketing
- Provide other technical documentation to customers upon request and for the ease of integration
- Updating the technical part of the Website
- Technical training – Prepare presentations
- Organize technical /customer visits
- Maintain the customer relations via phone or e-mail, and organize customer visits on a regular basis, in order to assess product and service satisfaction, and to find new product ideas for product improvements.
- Participate to the establishment of the business model.
- Work closely with the product management, engineering and sales teams to define new systems and solutions that meet the customer needs.
- International exhibitions set up and organization (USA, Japan, others…)
- The position requires a master’s or bachelor’s degree with technical and experience in the field of electronic engineering.
- Experience with FPGA, ASIC technology and or VHDL design
- You have by preference some years of electronic design experience.
- You have by preference some knowledge and experience in network infrastructure and protocols, IP or Embedded Security/cryptography.
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a team player.
- You are very fluent in English.
- Strong IT skills are necessary.
- Interpersonal and communication skills are very important for both internal and external interactions.
- Available for international travelling up to 25%
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high-tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound.
- Flexible working hours.
- Reporting to Sales and Marketing
To Apply send your CV to email@example.com