Embedded Security Engineer (m/f)
Silex Insight is a recognized market-leading independent supplier of Security IP solutions for embedded systems, and custom OEM solutions for AV over IP/Video IP codec. Development take place at the headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Wallonia) and in Ghent (Flanders), Belgium.
Currently we are looking for a Security Engineer (m/f) to join the engineering team in Ghent or Mont-Saint-Guibert.
As a Security Engineer (m/f) you will be a key element of the team. You will be in charge of security technologies and in particular countermeasures against side channel attacks. You will be in charge of the requirements, the development and the verification of security solutions (hardware and embedded software).
You will be in charge of or involved in the following tasks:
- To define, design, develop and prototypes countermeasures (DPA, fault injection…) against side channel attacks of embedded systems products.
- To develop and use necessary software and hardware for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other implementations.
- To provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive member
- To work in a distributed & collaborative team.
- To take initiative, to show creativity.
- To collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
- Qualified as B.E / M.E in Electronics or Computer Science
- +2 years of experience in embedded security and/or side channel attacks
- Good knowledge of:
- Side Channel attacks, DPA
- Cryptography implementations and cryptosystem in general
- Embedded software development (Linux, RTOS, programming on ARM Cortex Mx or Ax)
- Knowledge of HW design (VHDL, Verilog)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of communication skills, good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Knowledge and or experience in data security and encryption.
- 2 years of post-degree relevant experience
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high-tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, group – and hospitality insurance.
To Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.