Senior Embedded Software Engineer (m/f)
Silex Insight is a recognized market-leading independent supplier of Security IP solutions for embedded systems, and custom OEM solutions for AV over IP/Video IP codec. Development take place at the headquarters in Mont-Saint-Guibert and in Ghent, Belgium.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Development Engineer (m/f) to join the Ghent (Flanders) or Mont-Saint-Guibert engineering team.
You are a key element of the project team and in charge, based upon the customer requirements, of the development, validation and verification of embedded software for complex on-chip security solutions.
You will be in charge of or involved in the following tasks:
- To design the software architecture of embedded systems products and solutions.
- To drive and coach other project engineers on the software development process and methodology.
- To design, develop, prototype, test and verify embedded software code for various embedded processors and applications.
- To develop and use necessary software for testing, debugging and verification of own as well as other designs.
- To provide visibility of the work on a regular basis & act like a proactive member
- To work in a distributed & collaborative team.
- To take initiative, to show creativity.
- To collaborate in an international team of experienced software and hardware engineers
- Qualified as B.E / M.E in Electronics or Computer Science
- At least 5 years of experience in independently designing embedded software
- Good knowledge of embedded software development (Linux, RTOS, programming on ARM Cortex Mx or Ax)
- Excellent knowledge and professional experience in SW programming languages (C/C++, ….)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Linux development and Real Time operating systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Capabilities to work with an important level of autonomy
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
- Knowledge and or experience in data security and encryption.
- 10 years of post-degree relevant experience
- A challenging job in an international, innovative high tech company.
- A fun and informal work environment, where career development and growth opportunities abound, flexible working hours.
- An attractive salary, supplemented with a range of fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, company car, group – and hospitality insurance.
To Apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.