SM4 Crypto Engine
The SM4 crypto engine includes a generic & scalable implementation of the SM4 algorithm which is the block cipher standard of China.
It is compliant with the GBT.32907-2016 specification and can support several cipher modes including authenticated encryption. It is portable to ASIC and any FPGA’s. This algorithm has been adopted in TPM2.0 of the Trust Computing Group (TCG) standard.
The BA419 IP core is easily portable to ASIC and FPGA. It supports a wide range of applications on various technologies. The unique architecture enables a high level of flexibility.
- ASIC and FPGA
- Scalable IP: resource vs. performance
- DPA countermeasures
- Supports a wide selection of programmable ciphering modes based on NIST SP 800-38::
- Non-chaining modes: ECB, CTR
- Chaining modes: CBC, CFB, OFB
- Authentication: CMAC (OMAC1)
- Authentication & Confidentiality: CCM, GCM, GMAC
- Confidentiality on storage devices: XTS
- Context switching
- Supports encryption & decryption
- Performs key expansion
- Compliant with GBT.32907-2016
- Data interface: AMBA (AHB/AXI:AXI-4) with optional DMA
- Control interface: APB or AXI4-lite
- Wireless communication
- Chinese market
All our SM4 Crypto Engines: