Compact and high-speed SM4 Crypto Engine supporting a wide range of performance requirements and cipher modes like CBC, CFB, OFB, CTR and ECB. GCM and GMAC is supported for authentication.
The BA419 SM4 crypto engine includes a generic & scalable implementation of the SM4 algorithm which is the block cipher standard of China. It is compliant with the GBT.32907-2016 specification and can support several cipher modes including authentication encryption. It is portable to ASIC and any FPGA’s. This algorithm has been adopted in TPM2.0 of the Trust Computing Group (TCG) standard.
- Supports encryption & decryption
- Performs key expansion
- Compliant with GBT.32907-2016
- Data interface: AMBA (AHB/AXI:AXI-4) with optional DMA
- Control interface: APB or AXI4-lite
- ASIC and FPGA
- Supports a wide selection of programmable ciphering modes:
- Non-chaining modes: ECB, CTR
- Chaining modes: CBC, CFB, OFB
- Authentication & Confidentiality: GCM, GMAC
- Wireless communication
- Chinese market